Old February 13th 07, 09:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rock

Default Logitech® QuickCam® for Notebooks Pro

"Alan L" wrote

Has anyone found a work round to the absence of drivers or support from
either Vista or Logitech which would enable my web cam to work on my
laptop?

Hope someone can help.

Logitech has said they will not support some hardware on Vista, including my
QuickCam Pro 4000. During Beta testing I was able to install it using the
XP drivers from the original install CD, not the latest XP drivers from
their website. I haven't tried it yet in Vista Ultimate RTM. If the XP
drivers won't work then it's get a different camera.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]