Old February 13th 07, 09:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Alan L

Default Logitech® QuickCam® for Notebooks Pro

Many thanks, I did look on the Logitech site and could not find the driver, I
will try again.

"canixs" wrote:

I am using the same model of webcame and it works fine in both x86 and x64.
Logitech do have a driver for this webcam.
when it was asked for driver just choose go online and look for driver
option. When it ask insert CD there also an option to check the web for
update, choose web update and voila, driver will be downloaded from website.

"Alan L" wrote in message
Has anyone found a work round to the absence of drivers or support from
either Vista or Logitech which would enable my web cam to work on my
laptop?

Hope someone can help.