Old February 15th 07, 08:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Mike Bernstein

Default Vista on an Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X

In my case it is 32Bit but it looks like it might have to be a clean
install.

Mike Bernstein

"Dustin Harper" wrote in message
64Bit works great with the AN9 Fatal1ty here. Clean install of Ultimate.

--
Dustin Harper

http://www.vistarip.com

--
"Mike Bernstein" wrote in message
Has anyone managed to install Vista on an Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X
motherboard based PC? If so, was it an upgrade from XP or a clean
install? I have made several attempts to upgrade XP Pro to Vista Business
without success. I have had many BODs and once past those, and on the
final setup screen, Vista has told me on two occasions that it cannot
configure a system component (without saying which) and rolls everything
back to XP.

Mike Bernstein