Vista Banter

-   Email and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/email-windows-vista/)
-   -   Contacts in the Windows FAX and Scan program (http://www.vistabanter.com/115334-contacts-windows-fax-scan-program.html)

Ron P[_2_] March 28th 08 03:25 PM

Contacts in the Windows FAX and Scan program

Not all my contacts from Microsoft Outlook are available in Windows FAX, I am
running Vista Business. The ones that are available are email address (SMTP).
I need the (Business FAX). What do I need to do?

Gary VanderMolen March 28th 08 03:39 PM

Contacts in the Windows FAX and Scan program

We don't cover Fax or Outlook in this newsgroup.
Try microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
or microsoft.public.outlook.general

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (WLMail)

Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] March 31st 08 11:27 PM

Contacts in the Windows FAX and Scan program

Are you using the standard Business Fax entry location in the Contact form
to store Fax numbers? Also, numbers should be entered in Canonical
(International) format.

Hal--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com