Old February 15th 07, 08:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Zim Babwe

Default I need something new for my windows 98

The best thing to do with your Windows 98 CD is put it on your night stand.
Then go to the kitchen and pour some ice-tea. When returning to your room,
place the ice-tea on the CD. That way it will protect the night stand.

I have an old Windows 2000 CD I could send you. Much more stable

"Rock" wrote in message
"EnFuego" wrote

I just got permission to put the windows 98 computer in my room and now i
would greatly enjoy a new windows media player for my compouter. The one
that
came on it is getting out of date. Does anyone happen to know what one i
should get? i tryed to download wm player 10 for vista and xp, neither
worked. Help please.

Why are you posting this to a Vista newsgroup? Post to a win98 newsgroup.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]