Old February 15th 07, 08:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
EnFuego

Default I need something new for my windows 98

wait what? they have that. This is the first day ive toyed with this so.....
I searched windows 98 and it game me this so uhh i guess i will try again...

"Rock" wrote:

"EnFuego" wrote

I just got permission to put the windows 98 computer in my room and now i
would greatly enjoy a new windows media player for my compouter. The one
that
came on it is getting out of date. Does anyone happen to know what one i
should get? i tryed to download wm player 10 for vista and xp, neither
worked. Help please.

Why are you posting this to a Vista newsgroup? Post to a win98 newsgroup.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]