Old February 16th 07, 02:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Hugh Wyn Griffith

Default I need something new for my windows 98

In article , EnFuego wrote:
I just got permission to put the windows 98 computer in my room and now i*
would greatly enjoy a new windows media player for my compouter. .... i tryed

to download wm player 10 for vista and xp, neither*worked.

It looks as though you need the WMP 9? Here's the system requirements for the
next -- WMP10:

Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP; Windows XP Professional Edition ;
Windows XP Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 2

but you can get:

Windows Media Player 9 Series for Windows 98 Second Edition, Me, and 2000

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...119-9a5b-44c3-
b1de-9b2a9aa6cff6&displaylang=en