Old February 16th 07, 09:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Mike Bernstein

Default Vista on an Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X

I fresh/clean installation worked first time - problem solved.

"Mike Bernstein" wrote in message
Has anyone managed to install Vista on an Abit Fatal1ty AN9 32X
motherboard based PC? If so, was it an upgrade from XP or a clean install?
I have made several attempts to upgrade XP Pro to Vista Business without
success. I have had many BODs and once past those, and on the final setup
screen, Vista has told me on two occasions that it cannot configure a
system component (without saying which) and rolls everything back to XP.

Mike Bernstein