Old February 16th 07, 03:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Chad Harris

Default CARD READER In VISTA /Vista General group question.

Why not post this in the Vista general group? It's not a setup question.

CH

"K.S.Sathish" wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I am using Vista 32 bit Ultimate & today I bought a All in 1 Card reader ( entermultimedia product , some china make). I tried installing it in vista but failed, it couldn't recognize automatically & I even tried using given software but couldn't.
Then when I booted through win XP SP2 ( same system) it could recognize & could use it.

Did anybody had any problem with card reader in vista & could rectify it, plz help me. I want to use it in vista , I don't want to go to XP for this sake.

--
Regards

K.S.Sathish
98948 48884