Old February 18th 07, 01:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
angimoo

Default PC noise

I have just purchased a new PC and when i turn it on the tower makes a
noise...like a piercing satic noise...the ones u can sometimes hear when u
have the tv on.
I unplugged the arial but it still makes the noise, where i purchased my PC
from they said they couldnt hear anything and that its normal because its a
powerful machine with alot of electricty running throughout...i dont believe
this because my old PC was powerful and old and the only noise i heard was
the fan!
This electricity/static noise i hear is giving me a bad headache and its
killing my ears!
Does anyone know what it could be???