Old February 19th 07, 01:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Urban

Default Installing a legacy UPS

Unfortunately, you don't. I am in the same boat.

The UPS still works and will carry you through brown outs and short black
outs, it just will not shut down your computer gracefully when the battery
has exhausted itself.

--

Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from George Ankner:

"Andy" wrote in message
How do I install a legacy UPS which connects through COM1 In XP this was
found under screensaver/power ...

There is nothing like this in VISTA.

Where is it hidden?

Thanks