Old February 19th 07, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Sabo, Eric

Default ATI Radeon X1300 problems

JW,

Are you saying from I took a step down from windows XP? Under Windows XP
it worked just fine with higher resolution. If I would have know Vista has
this limitation I would have never went to it. Are you sure about the
800x600?

"JW" wrote:

If you are trying to run in "clone" mode then your desktop resolution
probably has to be 800x600 or less since the X-video output from you PC
probably does not support scan converting a higher resoluton to the 480i
s-video standard.

"Sabo, Eric" wrote in message
I am trying to connect two displays to my computer using the ATI Radeon
X1300
Video Adapter, I went to ATI and downloaded the latest drivers for vista
32-bit OS. One monitor is using the standard connection VGA and I am
trying
to connect my TV to the S-Video. The problem is that Vista does not
detect
my TV display. I get the BIOS screen on my TV but when Vista goes to
load
it switches back to the monitor. I want to be able to display on both
displays.