Old February 19th 07, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Carlos Sánchez

Default HP Scanjet 5P

Today it is a very glad day for my. Thanks to the aid of Jose Manuel Tella -
MVP I have been able to make work my scanner in Vista 64bits. For my it is a
great joy, the which could salary to make it work so that it is a great
scanner. If somebody also has it and wants to make it work in 64bits that
comments it and I leave the files somewhere him.

"Hugh Wyn Griffith" escribió en el mensaje de
noticias ...
Good luck -- come back and tell us how you get on. And whether you see
any improvement in 64-bit.