Old February 21st 07, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Default PVR150 not found after upgrade to Vista home premium

Shut down PC. Physically remove PVR-150. Restart PC. Check that it
doesn't 'see' anything extra in Device Manager.

Shut down PC. Physically insert PVR-150. Restart PC. Does it now
miraculously see the card?

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"erik" wrote in message
news
I had MCE 2005 installed, and everything worked fine, including my
Hauppauge
pvr150. Since I upgraded to Vista Home Premium (Dutch), Vista doesn't see
my
pvr150. (Not a clean, fresh install, but pure upgrade)

If I force to install my card by choosing hardware - add older, I see the
blue screen of death and I have to reboot in safe mode and disable the
PVR.
Than I can boot again in normal modus.

None of the drivers seem to work..... hell of a job anyway to use
hcwclear,
because you have to take ownership of each file to clean, and try
again.....

My mobo is Asus P5VDC-MX with latest firmware, 1 GB of RAM and Radeon 9550
videocard....

Ant ideas anyone......... please??