Vista Banter

-   General Vista Help and Support (http://www.vistabanter.com/general-vista-help-support/)
-   -   toolbar (http://www.vistabanter.com/127178-toolbar.html)

Kevin P June 7th 08 06:46 PM

toolbar

recently, i have been unable to look at certain aspects of my toolbar.
everytime i pass over my clock, battery meter or network status bar and try
to preview them, windows explorer shuts down and has to restart. ive run
numerous system restores and they all have failed, as well as security sweeps
and nothing seems to be able to find the problem. if anyone can help me,
please tell me, thank you