Old February 24th 07, 10:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard G. Harper

Default How to configurate my TV tuner?

It will not work as long as it's an unknown device, and you can't make it a
known device without drivers. You'll need to get them from Philips and
install them according to their instructions.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

"Aichels" wrote in message
I have TV tuner Philips SAA7131 on my new Vista ultimate and I have
problems
with driver. When I open device manager it shows unknown device, in
properties of that device I can see - (Location: on SAA7131 TV Card -
Video
Capture, Device status: This device is not configured correctly. (Code
1)
There is no driver selected for the device information set or element.)
When
I try to reinstall driver online or from disc it don't change situation.
But that missing driver I can found in sound devices and its showing ,
that
it's working fine, bet my tv tuner is not working.

What can I do to alive my tv tuner? I think if my Vista can recognize it,
than it must work.