Old February 24th 07, 03:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords,microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management,microsoft.public.windows.vista.games,microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User

Default UAC should have been a Business class feature, not for Home Users

On my account? How thoughtful of you, Adam.. you really do care..

"Adam Albright" wrote in message
On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:39:39 -0500, "Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows
Shell/User" wrote:

Adam

No, that is not me.. one can't be a Microsoft employee and MVP status at
the
same time.. sorry to disappoint..

Why I asked if it was you or not. Actually relieved, not disappointed.
Was almost ready to dump my Microsoft stock.

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User