Old March 1st 07, 05:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
GT

Default 1.5V AGP Slot only tag on motherboard. do i need card with 4x/8x?

I found a graphic card in bestbuy and the box only shows 8x in the front and
notice the other card has 4x/8x in the box. My motherboard has 1.5v AGP slot
only. Does this mean that i have to choose a graphic card that has both 4x/8x
graphic card or is ok to get 8x graphic card. Right Now I have Ati Radeon
9200 128mb 8x graphic card and does not support aero.