Old March 1st 07, 10:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
AaronIROCZ

Default Vista will not recognize Ricoh SD.MS/Pro.MMC.XD card controlle

They (HP) already have it listed and I already have it installed, unless they
are replacing it.

"housetrained" wrote:

"AaronIROCZ" wrote in message
I have a HP DV9000T notebook computer that I have upgraded to windows vista
ultimate 32bit. The problem is I have downloaded the windows update
package
for the card reader and the new driver from HP and every time I put a card
in
it windows states that I need to install a driver for it. Unfortinuatly I
do
not know the exact model number of the reader at this time but I will look
for it and post it soon.

Hp have said they will be making Vista drivers available soon

--
John the West Ham fan