this is the only other reference to this error I can find.

RTM, btw.

ANy suggestions?

Tim December 28th 06 08:22 PM

Photo Gallery - No Picture displayed

I have the exact same issue. It was working fine a few days ago. The only
thing I can think of is that I installed newer nVidia drivers but I don't
think that should have anything to do with it. I'll let you know if I find
out anything.

" wrote:

Hi,

When I double-click a picture in Photo Gallery it changes as though it's
going to show the large picture, but all I get is a blank screen, the Vista
hourglass and sometimes a message saying the picture can't be displayed. If
I start a slideshow or choose to open in paint, it's fine.
Pictures work in Media Center as well.
30GB spare on all drives a 1.5GB of memory, so the error message definitely
isn't right.

Seems I'm not alone
http://help.lockergnome.com/vista/Ph...pict19930.html, but
this is the only other reference to this error I can find.

RTM, btw.

ANy suggestions?

December 29th 06 12:59 AM

Photo Gallery - No Picture displayed

No idea why, but mine has suddenly started working again...

X-raytech February 10th 07 10:12 AM

Photo Gallery - No Picture displayed

Happend to me too.

In Photo Gallery, I'd double click an image and I'd get a blank screen. Then
I'd press the Slide Show Button on the Media Controls then I'd see the image.

Well something to wait for when SP1 comes out.

PaulC February 22nd 07 05:11 PM

Photo Gallery - No Picture displayed

"X-raytech" wrote:

okay...

now it's working

PaulC February 22nd 07 05:33 PM

" wrote:

Hi,

When I double-click a picture in Photo Gallery it changes as though it's
going to show the large picture, but all I get is a blank screen, the Vista
hourglass and sometimes a message saying the picture can't be displayed. If
I start a slideshow or choose to open in paint, it's fine.
Pictures work in Media Center as well.
30GB spare on all drives a 1.5GB of memory, so the error message definitely
isn't right.

Seems I'm not alone
http://help.lockergnome.com/vista/Ph...pict19930.html, but
this is the only other reference to this error I can find.

RTM, btw.

ANy suggestions?

Hi

I am yet another victim!

strange that it is only happening on my user account within vista all other
users are fine

hope someone has got a solution

Mart February 24th 07 09:41 AM

"PaulC" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote:

I have the exact same issue. It was working fine a few days ago. The
only
thing I can think of is that I installed newer nVidia drivers but I don't
think that should have anything to do with it. I'll let you know if I
find
out anything.

Same problem here. The issue did start with installing nvidia drivers for
me. The builtin drivers did not have this problem.

DRBE June 5th 07 06:42 AM

Photo Gallery - No Picture displayed

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I have the same problem, which is
very frustrating since my old PC on XP previewed fine.
thanks in advance

Arne June 24th 07 03:27 PM

Photo Gallery - No Picture displayed

I'm also awaiting a solution to this issue, I've heard some rumours that the
error is related to NVidia drivers, anyone knows anything about this?

rgds,

Arne Madsen