Old March 5th 07, 03:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Gene

Default Vista will not recognize Ricoh SD.MS/Pro.MMC.XD card controller

I am having the same problem with my HP dv6245us that I bought about four
weeks ago. It is running under Vista Ultimate. HP emailed me a file to fix
it. It did not work. Thus, I hope housetrained is right becuse the current
file does not work! Housetrained, where did they post that a new driver is
coming soon? I could not find any reference in their website! Anticipated
thanks for the information!
--
Gene

"AaronIROCZ" wrote:

I have a HP DV9000T notebook computer that I have upgraded to windows vista
ultimate 32bit. The problem is I have downloaded the windows update package
for the card reader and the new driver from HP and every time I put a card in
it windows states that I need to install a driver for it. Unfortinuatly I do
not know the exact model number of the reader at this time but I will look
for it and post it soon.