Old March 5th 07, 05:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Urban

Default 4GB of ram

Yawn!

"Waldosr" wrote in message
I am using a Asus M2N32-Deluxe SLI and now that I put x64bit version it
shows
4 Gigs of Ram. I still feel that it is false advertising on Microsofts
part.

"mikeynavy1" wrote:

What motherboard do you have that shows all 4GB in the BIOS? I'm running
WIndows Vista 64-bit and it is my BIOS that is supposed to show all 4GB
but
only shows 3.2GB. Therefore Windows Vista x64 only sees 3.2GB. I'm
pretty
sure it's the motherboard...older Asus P5AD2-E Premium.

"Waldosr" wrote:

I just installed an extra 2GB of RAM in my PC bringing the total to
4GB. My
BIOS is picking up the 4GB of RAM but vista says that I only have 3GB
installed. Any suggestions. I thought Vista supported up to 4GB