Vista Banter

-   -   Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2 (http://www.vistabanter.com/146408-re-hauppauge-wintv-pvr-usb2.html)

bchoter November 13th 08 03:07 PM

Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2

^ At least you have video. All I get is a very hazy reception with no
audio. I'm using Vista Home Premium 32.bit and I was able to succesfuly
install the system.

--
bchoter

Curious[_5_] November 13th 08 03:23 PM

Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2

It appears that there are no Vista drivers for your card only XP drivers.

http://hauppauge.com/site/support/support_usb2.html

knowone November 13th 08 08:25 PM

Hauppauge WinTV PVR USB2

"bchoter" wrote in message

^ At least you have video. All I get is a very hazy reception with no
audio. I'm using Vista Home Premium 32.bit and I was able to succesfuly
install the system.

--
bchoter

The WinTV PVR USB2
http://hauppauge.com/site/support/support_pvrusb2.html
is a different device, and does work in Vista, but with some of the
older revisions the driver will occasionally cause a BSOD.