Old March 7th 07, 07:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
cres

Default My sound blaster live, worked, but is not working anymore

Still you do not say good bye your Sound Blaster Live 5.1 ! ! !

I had been searching to many web pages and I found a big solution for our
devices:

Kx Project ! ! ! with Eugene Gavrilov, Lead Programmer and Coordinator.

They develop drivers for many Sound Blaster devices like Live 5.1. This
allows that "Live!" works on Windows Vista as 5.1 Sound: 5 speakers and
subwoofer.

I had tried them on Windows Vista and they works fine! I have already to
doing many test but it is wonderful!

Here are the links to download the Kx drivers:

At the moment, the last version is 3538m, and previous build is: 3538l
released (this is I tried it).

Link:
http://www.driverheaven.net/general-...-released.html

Sound Blaster compatibility list:

Link: http://kb.kxproject.lugosoft.com/list.html

kX Resources and Support Documentation:

Link:
http://www.driverheaven.net/kx-proje...mentation.html

I hope that it serves you as aid to all ! ! !

Good luck!