Vista Banter

-   Email and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/email-windows-vista/)
-   -   why my address book always automantic add the email address who send me (http://www.vistabanter.com/155453-why-my-address-book-always-automantic-add-email-address-who-send-me.html)

Phili Zhang February 20th 09 02:35 AM

why my address book always automantic add the email address who send me

When I use windows mail (VISTA).

My address book always automantic add the email address who send me.

What can I do?

Please give me advice.

Tks.

zhang

t-4-2[_99_] February 20th 09 03:20 AM

why my address book always automantic add the email address who send me

Not 100% sure , but try this :
On the window where you check for new e-mails, click Tools click Options
click Send. UN-check the box that says " Automatically put people I reply to
in my address book ....." click OK.
You still have to delete those unwanted addresses already in you address
book.
t-4-2.

Gary VanderMolen February 20th 09 03:42 AM

why my address book always automantic add the email address who send me

Go to Tools, Options, Send, uncheck "Automatically put people
I reply to in my Contacts list".

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)