Old March 12th 07, 03:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
benn1680

Default i keep getting a resolution reminder

when i try to play some games on my computer, its an emachines so dont laugh
too much, i get a message that pops on the screen that says my computers
screen resoultion might not match my monitors optimal settings (1440 X 900)
and i check them and it is set where it should be. i went to the conmputers
support site and they didn't solve it. is this a hardware issue or is it a
vista issue? any help would be greatly appreciated.