Old March 17th 07, 05:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Zylstra

Default SigmaTel problems

I am having a problem with my SigmaTel drivers (it seems)

While using Windows Media Player, every so often, the sound get choppy.
(like a skipping CD)
After what I have read so far, this is an issue with Windows Vista.

The problem gets worse with the game Sims 2 Seasons. The sound is terrible.
It gets really choppy. Its quite annoying

I have an Intel Core Duo 1.73GHz processor, 1GB or RAM, a nVidia 7300
GeForce Go card.

My SigmaTel drivers are up to date according to Vista update.

What do I do?