Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Suggestion: Exploring A Music Play ist In My Computer (http://www.vistabanter.com/166208-suggestion-exploring-music-play-ist-my-computer.html)

alikhezeli July 9th 09 01:50 AM

Suggestion: Exploring A Music Play ist In My Computer

*MY REASON*: I have in many times needed to do a certain thing to the
files in a music play list, for example to copy the files to another
place (Now, you should manually see the file locations and copy them one
by one!)

*My Suggestion*: It will be very good if one can explore a music play
list in Windows Explorer, just like it is a folder (Explorer should
automatically see the file locations and show them in a window, just
like it does when searching). This way, one can do any normal job
(copying, moving, burning, zipping,...) to the files easily.

--
alikhezeli