Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   Chinese Language TheFrozenThrone on Vista 32bit (http://www.vistabanter.com/167513-chinese-language-thefrozenthrone-vista-32bit.html)

kainjiang July 26th 09 05:08 AM

Chinese Language TheFrozenThrone on Vista 32bit

I can't install my WCF3 TheFrozenThrone(in simp chinese version) on my
Vista(Eng version) 32bit OS?

Can anyone helps???

Cheers.

--
kainjiang

st August 8th 09 11:00 PM

Chinese Language TheFrozenThrone on Vista 32bit

"kainjiang" сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее:

I can't install my WCF3 TheFrozenThrone(in simp chinese version) on my
Vista(Eng version) 32bit OS?

Can anyone helps???

Cheers.

You could try to change the System Default language to simplified Chinese
first. What is exact error?