Old March 21st 07, 04:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
JW

Default Nvidia GeForce 7300 GS 512Mb drivers

When in the Bios there should be a section for Video, With my Intel MOBO
ard and its shared memory controler there is an item in the BIOS called
Video confgturation and when I select it I can change the maximum amount of
main memory to allocate if required and I can state if the Intel controller
is or is not my primary graphics card.
"russell997" wrote in message
how do i do this, i can get into the BIOS but what do i do from there

"JW" wrote:

I believe that your 7300GS is a shared memory controller so you may have
check in your system BIOS to make sure that you have it set to use up to
128MB of main memory if required.

"russell997" wrote in message
news
thankyou JW drivers installed fine, but i still have this message in
the
device manager

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code
12)

"JW" wrote:

I suggest that you try these just released Beta drivers after reading
the
release notes to see if any of the many fixes included apply to your
system.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_101.41.html