Old March 24th 07, 11:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windowsupdate,microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Kokomojo

Default After upgrade to Vista Home Premium, I can't print multiple co

Thank you Dan, that's a great work-around!

Sorry if I offended the sensibilities of others, but I was directed here
from other sections of Microsoft's web site (after going to HP's web site,
where they said check with Microsoft).

"Dan" wrote:

Deselect collate and that should allow you to be able to print multiple
copies.

"PA Bear" wrote in message
This is a Windows *Update* newsgroup, not a Windows *Upgrade* newsgroup.

Forwarded to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan via crosspost.

Vista-specific newsgroups include:

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unt
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_mainten ance
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin; DTS-L.org

Kokomojo wrote:
with HP LaserJet 1200 or HP OfficeJet 7110 All-in-One. Other print
functions work well, it's just that when I ask for more than one copy of
document, both printers will print out just one copy.

Printers are on a stand-alone computer; no network.

I just took the default Vista drivers when I plugged the printers in
after
the upgrade. I downloaded the Vista drivers for these printers from HP's
web site, but Installation hangs. I tried running them as Windows XP SP2
compatible. No go.

Thanks for any help.