Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   error messege (http://www.vistabanter.com/172876-error-messege.html)

montana[_2_] October 14th 09 07:16 AM

error messege

windows cannot find "c:/user/(my user name)/desttop/(file)/(file).bat
make sure you tipe the name correctly and then try again
it seems that its only windows batch files not one batch file is
working. i had a problom with the hardware a bit ago and went to the
shop(acer) forgot where i sent it but it was where they make them so i
got it back and it dose not work plz someone help

--
montana

R. C. White October 14th 09 02:47 PM

error messege

Hi, Montana.

The first thing I see is that your message shows slashes, rather than
backslashes in your pathname. Is that a typo here, or in your actual
command?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

Microsoft Windows MVP

montana[_2_] October 15th 09 12:45 AM

error messege

R. C. White;1167926 Wrote:
Hi, Montana.

The first thing I see is that your message shows slashes, rather than
backslashes in your pathname. Is that a typo here, or in your actual
command?

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX
rc@newsgroup
Microsoft Windows MVP

"montana" wrote in message

windows cannot find "c:/user/(my user name)/desttop/(file)/(file).bat
make sure you tipe the name correctly and then try again
it seems that its only windows batch files not one batch file is
working. i had a problom with the hardware a bit ago and went to the
shop(acer) forgot where i sent it but it was where they make them so

got it back and it dose not work plz someone help

--
montana

typo sorry

--