Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista File Management (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-file-management/)
-   -   Vista Home 64bit, Can I reallocate my 'C' drive? (http://www.vistabanter.com/172997-vista-home-64bit-can-i-reallocate-my-c-drive.html)

mainframeguy October 15th 09 07:35 PM

Vista Home 64bit, Can I reallocate my 'C' drive?

Want to relocate my System Drive, I have it set up as 1TB (full).
Can I relocate and change partitions sizes. If i can, then how would
I accomplish this task?

Thanks
Sey

lemur October 15th 09 07:52 PM

Vista Home 64bit, Can I reallocate my 'C' drive?

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/95...partition.html

--
lemur

::If *ANYONE* in this forum helps you, please click on
their *REP* icon. Thanks! (the middle scale icon in the upper right
corner)::

lemur October 15th 09 07:53 PM

Vista Home 64bit, Can I reallocate my 'C' drive?

Also 'FREE Resize/Move FAT32 & NTFS Partitions in Windows
2000/XP/Vista/Server 2003, 2008. Enlarge or Reduce Partition - EASEUS
Partition Master Manual'
(http://www.partition-tool.com/easeus...-partition.htm)