Old March 28th 07, 01:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Dan

Default Can not remove Printer. Error 0x000006ba

I recently upgraded to VISTA pro from XP pro and went to reinstall my
printers, but I messed up somewhere and tried to delete the printers so I can
start over. But everytime I try to do anything I get the error "Operation
could not be completed (error 0x000006ba). The local print spooler service
is not running." I went into services and made sure it was running (which it
is), and restarted the spooler and my computer, but I still can't delete the
printers or the drivers. Please help. Thank you very much.