Vista Banter

-   Email and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/email-windows-vista/)
-   -   About Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/178515-about-windows-vista.html)

Marlen Plaza February 18th 10 12:09 AM

About Windows Vista

To whom it may concern,

Why am I gonna lie? I like every single feature of Windows Vista.
Windows Vista is awesome! Every feature is very helpful and at the same time
it's pretty fun.

Thank You.

mac February 18th 10 12:23 AM

About Windows Vista

"Marlen Plaza" wrote in message
To whom it may concern:

One of your tutors as set their Students a task of reporting what they like
about Windows Vista.

Sadly they have directed them to post their opinions to a Microsoft public
support newsgroup for Windows Mail, in Vista.

Could you please ask the Tutor to advise their Students in better practice
please?

The postings are disrupting the normal workings of this support newsgroup.

Thank you.

Regards Steve.
Microsoft-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
http://www.getsafeonline.org/