Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   FSX (http://www.vistabanter.com/179033-fsx.html)

ted March 4th 10 10:56 AM

FSX

My PC is Vista OS. I have FSX and the acceleration disc installed and it all
runs very well. I'm pleased with the few branded add-ons that I have,
especially the RealAir Spitfire.

I'd like to get a particular helicopter on board a little French thing
called an AĆ©rospatiale Gazelle.

I can only find it in XP format. My question is, would it run normally if it
was installed onto my Vista Home Premium OS?

Americano April 19th 10 05:06 AM

FSX

Yes it should run normally.

--
Americano

TRYING THE SAME THING OVER, AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT = INSANITY
http://www.vistax64.com/images/style...reputation.gif
-*don't forget to say thanks, tip my scales!*-