Vista Banter

-   Email and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/email-windows-vista/)
-   -   accessing my yahoo mail (http://www.vistabanter.com/181270-accessing-my-yahoo-mail.html)

Eyzzforu May 19th 10 02:06 AM

accessing my yahoo mail

Could someone explain how I can access my yahoo mail send and receive also
thru windows mail?

I am finding this very difficult as I did as Outlook Express long ago?

Do I have to delete windows mail, it pops up and tried to send mail under my
yahoo mail address and will not let do it...

Please help or advise.

Thank you

Dave[_29_] May 19th 10 02:20 AM

accessing my yahoo mail

To access a Yahoo account with an email program like Windows Mail via POP3,
it has to be a Yahoo Plus account.
see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mai...op/pop-14.html
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mai...BZ6x3TLkutKSd4

--