Old March 31st 07, 02:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
dingo

Default graphics card problems

hi bill it sounds like you dont have enough memory on your grapics
card,.you might need another card but first..what kind of vista OS you have?
"Bill" wrote in message
Hi,

I currently have a sony vaio laptop with a Nvidia Geforce Go 6200 graphics
card. When I upgraded to Vista I began having problems playing games,
many
told me that I only have 32 mb of dedicated memory to my graphics card.
However, initially in XP the video card had 128 mb of dedicated memory.
Is
this simply a driver issue? If so what driver might I be able to installed
that would fix this issue? Or is there a simpler solution to the problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.