Vista Banter

-   Vista Administration, Accounts and Passwords (http://www.vistabanter.com/vista-administration-accounts-passwords/)
-   -   Cannot get into Administrator account (http://www.vistabanter.com/183210-cannot-get-into-administrator-account.html)

Pdouglas May 8th 10 05:18 PM

Cannot get into Administrator account

hi,
I have Vista Home Premium and i have two account on my computer Parker,
and Administrator. I no longer know the administrator password because i
changed it to keep my son out and i ended up to forgot it. I can log
onto Parker but it has no administrator credentials. I have tried to run
the command prompt as the administrator but it says i need the password
to do it. I have also tried Safe mode but that doesn't work either. If
there is anything i can do please help.

--
Pdouglas