m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napster

Old February 1st 07, 06:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
minijay

Default m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napster

hi
i have just upgraded to vista ultimate...

now when i try to sync my phone with media player or napster i can only see
the phone... this has 14mb of storage which usless as a mp3 player.

i have a 1gb storage card which i can no longer add music too. can someone
tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was
working fine with xp.

i downloaded the mobile device centre driver but it has not helped.

thanks

jay
Old February 1st 07, 07:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Patrick O'Connell

I'm having the same problem, Vista Business here, Motorola Q w/ a 2gb mini-sd
card in it. I'm also running the current version of Mobile Device Center, and
put my phone through a factory reset (had to for a software update on it
anyways), and so its not a setting left over on the phone doing it.

Pat

Old February 10th 07, 01:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
joker

Default m3100 unable to see the storage card in media player and napst

Same problem here with Vista Ultimate/Cingular 8525. Would be nice to get
this working...

Any suggestions?

Old February 12th 07, 11:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
[email protected]

"minijay" wrote:

hi
i have just upgraded tovistaultimate...

now when i try to sync my phone with media player or napster i can only see
the phone... this has 14mb of storage which usless as a mp3 player.

i have a 1gb storagecardwhich i can no longer add music too. can someone
tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was
working fine with xp.

i downloaded themobiledevicecentre driver but it has not helped.

thanks

jay

same problem here with an Axim x51. Can't believe this hasn't been
sorted already...

Dylan

Old March 20th 07, 10:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Googs

On 1 Feb, 19:04, minijay wrote:
hi
i have just upgraded tovistaultimate...

now when i try to sync my phone with media player ornapsteri can only see
the phone... this has 14mb ofstoragewhich usless as a mp3 player.

i have a 1gbstoragecardwhich i can no longer add music too. can someone
tell me what i need to do to sort this or at least fix the problem. it was
working fine with xp.

i downloaded the mobile device centre driver but it has not helped.

thanks

jay

I've got the same problem, running Vista Business with a T-Mobile MDA
Vario ii, i can only see the internal storage memory, not the memory
card. Again, worked fine on xp. Any suggestions on how to sort this
out would be great. Thanks.