Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   Vista Game Folder not working PLS HElP (http://www.vistabanter.com/183323-vista-game-folder-not-working-pls-help.html)

kal2006 August 17th 09 04:26 AM

Vista Game Folder not working PLS HElP

Hello guys I have ultimate vista64, When I open the game folder only a
few games show and when I add shortcuts it doesnt work?

I have lot of games missing in the game folder and When I try to add
them again it doesnt work.

I have used programs to clean my registry and I still have the same
problem. Any Help?

I went to options and click on show hidding games put there is no
hidden games and I have never hidden a game before
Press *ENTER* to look up in Wiktionary or *CTRL+ENTER* to look up in
Wikipedia

--
kal2006