Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   User Account Control (http://www.vistabanter.com/183382-user-account-control.html)

alanrco October 21st 09 01:28 PM

User Account Control

Having seen info on the upcomming Mafia 2 game and thinking it would be a
game I'd like, I purchased (for a song :) ) the original which is now 7
years old. It runs fine on my fairly new Vista system but what is annoying
is the User Account Control cancel/allow window poping up every time I want
to run it. Is there a way to bypass this window for exe files that I know
are ok?

Thanks,
Alan