Vista Banter

-   Windows Vista and Games (http://www.vistabanter.com/windows-vista-games/)
-   -   Quick Half life 2 question (video card) (http://www.vistabanter.com/183391-quick-half-life-2-question-video-card.html)

Usefulidiot December 5th 09 08:39 PM

Quick Half life 2 question (video card)

I'm thinking of buying Half Life 2 to play on my laptop but am not sure
whether it will run well, or at all. The laptop has an internal Mobile
Intel (R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family. I'm not completely computer
illiterate but am far from an expert when it comes to graphics cards.

Here is more information:

Total available graphics memory: 1290 MB
Dedicated Video Memory: 32 MB
System Video Memory: 96 MB
Shared System Memory: 1162 MB

The rest of the laptops specs are fairly comfortably above the minimum
requirements to play the game so it's the video card that worries me.

Thanks for any comments.

--
Usefulidiot