Vista Banter

-   Installation and Setup of Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/installation-setup-vista/)
-   -   Vista Ultimate Messing with BIOS? (http://www.vistabanter.com/183876-vista-ultimate-messing-bios.html)

thereverend January 25th 10 10:54 AM

Vista Ultimate Messing with BIOS?

:mad: About 6 months ago I got a windows update labeled "Microsoft .NET
frameworkd 1.1 Service pack 1 Security Update for windows" every time i
apply this update it changes my boot order in BIOS to REMOVEABLE DEVICE
and then when i fix this and get back into Vista it shows the update as
ava. again for download. I was wondering if anyone has had this very
same problem and how you get rid of this update. I have tried to uncheck
the update but it stays there untill you do it and when you do it , it
keeps screwing with the bios. Please reply.. I need to get rid of this
without Formatting the hard drive and re-installing windows and i dont
feel that this would even help the problem.:mad:

--
thereverend