Windows Live Messenger has stopped working.

Old May 27th 09, 06:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
pursacat[_3_]

Default Windows Live Messenger has stopped working.

Today some people from my messenger list told me that my old account
that I havent' been able to get into was sending them virus emails. I
logged into the email and changed the pw. Well today as I was using my
new account on WLM, it kept saying I was being logged out because I had
signed in at another location. This happened at least 5 times until I
logged into my hotmail to change the pw. I wonder if my accounts are
just being hacked into...

--
pursacat
pursacat's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/100974.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old May 30th 09, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
al prince nofl

remove the program and install it again

--
al prince nofl
al prince nofl's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/71089.htm

Old May 30th 09, 03:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
pursacat[_4_]

I am starting to think MSN isn't worth all this trouble. But it has the
best web cam feature I have ever seen. It is real time. But the voice
part cuts out if me and a friend open a browser. I guess there is no
true flawless instant messenger out there.

Old July 10th 09, 03:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
pursacat[_5_]

I finally found something that worked. After trying everything listed on
4 pages of Google searching, I found this thing called Uni Blue registry
cleaner. I dl the full workable version and ran it. After it cleaned up
nearly 600 registry errors, my MSN has run fine since. If it ever acts
ups, all I have to do is scan for errors and fix them. I suggest anyone
who has had this problem to try this. The only problem I am having now
is my themes no longer show up. Altho I have uninstalled and reinstalled
they aren't there. This is a much smaller issue compared to not being
able to log in at all.

Old July 22nd 09, 10:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
NurseHypno

Swaine77 wrote a site for acer computer owners having this issue.
However, no where does he give the site. And, yes, I have an acer, and
yes the same exact error message of Windows Live Communications Platform
has quit working. PLEASE HELP!! I tried several of the solutions before
stumbling onto this one and none are working. Am also getting the
associated printer error now appearing. HELP!!!

24-11-2007

swaine77
Member Join Date: Nov 2007

Acer laptops and Windows Live Messenger

All Acer users, please look at this website for a patch for the MSN
Messenger problem. See the following info…

Product
Notebook
Related Products
Desktop
Issue
MSN Live Messenger v8.1 has a problem starting in Windows Vista
Download
eDataSecurity_2.5.3032.zip
File Size: 37872.584 KB
Solution

This article applies to Windows Vista systems ONLY.

--
NurseHypno
NurseHypno's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/117324.htm

Old December 11th 09, 08:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Nikkayye

It's so annoying.. every time I click on the Windows Live Messenger icon
the error comes up! I've tried a couple of things that were mentioned
more to the start of the conversation but nothing has worked. I'm in the
middle of trying another one of the suggestions so lets just hope it
works!
If anyone has any more great suggestions can you please mention them.

--
Nikkayye
Nikkayye's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162894.htm