Vista Banter

-   Music, Pictures and Video with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/music-pictures-video-vista/)
-   -   windows 7 media player autorun (http://www.vistabanter.com/185186-windows-7-media-player-autorun.html)

seth January 13th 10 03:54 AM

windows 7 media player autorun

I know this is a vista group but i don't see a windows 7 group

i had disabled autorun because i don't like it. however, if i'm playing
music in wmp and i put in a cd that has video either dvd or wmv/mp4 files,
wmp suddenly stops playing the music and starts playing the video files on
that cd. if autorun is disabled, why is wmp automatically doing this?

PvdG42 January 15th 10 09:11 PM

"seth" wrote in message
I know this is a vista group but i don't see a windows 7 group

i had disabled autorun because i don't like it. however, if i'm playing
music in wmp and i put in a cd that has video either dvd or wmv/mp4 files,
wmp suddenly stops playing the music and starts playing the video files on
that cd. if autorun is disabled, why is wmp automatically doing this?

You don't see any Win 7 newsgroups because MS has switched to web forums
he

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/...egory/windows7

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/...egory/w7itpro/

Jim[_49_] January 16th 10 11:15 AM