Old April 3rd 07, 08:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Hugh Jass

Default Lifecam VX-3000 Vista Home Premium Problem

Not sure what to say, I have the VX-3000 working just fine on my Vista home
premium. Maybe unhook the cam, uninstall the drivers, then go thru the
reinstall again? Sometimes that clears things uo.

"Rossley" wrote in message
The latest drivers for Vista work fine if I plug in the camera after
booting,
but every time I boot with the camera plugged in, Vista says it can't find
the drivers, and it won't work until I unplug and plug it back in. Any
ideas?