Vista Banter

-   Performance and Maintainance of Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/performance-maintainance-windows-vista/)
-   -   sharing printer attched to x64 Vista machine with x86 XP machine (http://www.vistabanter.com/186055-sharing-printer-attched-x64-vista-machine-x86-xp-machine.html)

Mister Scary April 4th 10 05:16 PM

sharing printer attched to x64 Vista machine with x86 XP machine

When I browse for a printer on the network I can see the workgroup, I can
see the PC with the printer, but I don't see the printer show up under the
PC in the Add Printer Wizard dialog. This was easy for me back when there
were two machines running XP.

I have installed the x86 printer driver on the Vista machine.

Would this be easier if I upgraded the Vista machine to Windows 7?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4998 (20100404) __________

http://www.eset.com