Old April 3rd 07, 07:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
GT

Default Window Vista load very slow after Security Update (KB925902).

after Security Update (KB925902) was installed manually by me Window Vista
now load very slowly and my monitor turns off for like a 3-4 second. This
problem happen after installing Security Update (KB925902), This update
resolves vulnerabilities in GDI that could allow remote code execution. What
could be causing this? is it possible that this update has some kind of
conflict on Ati Catalyst 7.3 software? Anyone experiencing the same issue?