Probable security breech - how do I fix it?

Old October 13th 09, 07:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security
popalong

Default Probable security breech - how do I fix it?

Hi

Using Vista 64 bit Home Premium, MSE, and Spybot,

Yesterday I posted a pic on an eBay forum using this code

a href="http://tinypic.com" target="_blank"img
src="http://ixx.tinypic.com/image.jpg" border="0" alt="Image and video
hosting by TinyPic"/a

(The only things changed above are some image IDs.)

I used this particular image format because the other three I tried resulted
only in "link" with an underscore, and this one produced an image.

About an hour after posting the pic, I noticed that you could click on the
image in the eBay forum post, and it would take you to the image host site.
Once there, another window with a "browse" button allowed you to go directly
into the files on my computer! I had the eBay post containing the image
deleted, but it may haves been too late--about 2 hours after the image was
posted. I deleted the image on my computer that used the filename that was
uploaded, but I still have the original image from my camera on my computer.
I haven't been able to delete the image at the image hosting site. I don't
have an account set up there, so there's no password protection.

What should I do now?